Labels

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Gift: a prayer for Andrew

Dear All

on Christmas Eve, I would like to ask you to you pray for Andrew who is facing a critical path in his fight with a critical desease.

Here is how his sister describes him:
He is 35. Has an amazing wife & 2 beautiful children ages 3 & 1.  He loves to play soccer ( he was a fantastic goal keeper) he loves to surf, snow board, water ski, and play hockey.  He loves the Red Sox & the Bruins. He has been running my dads contracting business for five years and has built some amazing houses, including my moms. 

He has the most amazing smile & eyes...part angel part devil... ;) he lights up a room and makes everyone feel better when he is around.  He is a loyal friend.

He is my bratty wonderful amazing pain in the ass little brother who makes my life colorful!
While unwrapping gifts and sharing joyful moments, think of Andrew and make others do the same.

God bless you all and Merry Christmas

No comments: